Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Et.sy is dangerous!

I just bought a beautiful wall decal on Etsy for our future child(ren)'s room:

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” Shel Silverstein

There were about ten quotes (like most of Dr. Seuss) I would have loved including...

"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"

<---that one will just have to wait a little while;)

OH!!! And I think we are going to go with the Ba.ir Foundation! Yes more classes (60 MORE hours!!), but a great caring organization! Waiting on info packet to come in the mail. Told Brad (DH) expect to spend a lot of Saturdays in class for most of 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the beginning of your foster care journey. Its a long and sometimes hard road. But totally worth all of effort! Cant wait to learn more about you all.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete